CodeIgniter is open source software, licensed under MIT License and its source code is maintained at GitHub.
As it is open source software, you are permitted to copy, modify and distribute this software and its documentation for any purpose under following conditions.
- Redistributed source code must retain the copyright notice.
- Modified files must state the changes made and carry name of those who changed them.
- Derived products cannot be named same as ‘CodeIgniter’ without written permission from British Columbia Institute of Technology.
- All distributions must include a copy file of this agreement.
- An acknowledgement must be included with derived products that they are derived from CodeIgniter.
Copyright (c) 2008-2014, EllisLab, Inc.
Copyright (c) 2014-2015, British Columbia Institute of Technology
Next TopicCodeIgniter Versions