Convert RTF to PDF
RTF is a Rich Text Format that allows text formatting. This allows you to write a text file and save it on the OS and then allows you to open it on another system. RTF only allows text files. It does not allow text, audio, video, or images. Most word processors allow us to read and write RTF files.
If you want to share the documents without any format and element losing, then you can convert the RTF file to PDF.
Convert RTF to PDF using Online Tools
There are many online tools available to convert RTF to PDF, such as zamzar, online2PDF, onlineConvert, PDFconvertonline, convertio, pdfCandy, rtftopdf, pdf24, cloudconvert, pdfCandy, etc.
Here, we are going to use Zamzar.
- Go to the given link. You will get the page like below:
Click on the Add Files button.
- From the open dialog box, select the RTF file which you want to convert into PDF.
- Now, select the Convert Now
- Wait for a couple of seconds to convert the file. After some time, your converted file will ready to download. Select the Download icon to download your converted file.
Convert RTF to PDF using MS Word
For this feature, you must have MS office 2010 and later.
- Open the RTF file in Microsoft Word.
- Now, from the File menu, choose Print or press Ctrl+P. In the print dialog box, under the Printer section, choose “Microsoft Print to PDF”.
- Now, choose the print button. This will save the RTF file as a PDF on your device.
Next TopicConvert DJVU to PDF