Search Engine Submission
Search engine submission is an off-page optimization strategy in which a website is directly submitted to a search engine for indexing and to get it listed in search engine listings. It is considered an initial step for website promotion or to get search engine traffic.
There are mainly two methods for search engine submission. The first method allows you to submit one page at a time by using a webmaster tool like Google Webmaster Central or Bing Webmaster Tools. The second method allows you submit the entire site by submitting the homepage.
Search Engine Submission Benefits:
- It allows you to inform search engines about your presence and the product or services offered by you.
- You can get your webpages indexed in multiple search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN.
- It helps your site to be discovered quickly by web spiders and you don’t need to wait for the web crawler to find it organically.
- It is cost effective as you do not have to pay to get your site listed into search engines.
- Thus, it improves your ranking in the search engine result pages.
Next TopicRSS Feed Submission