Salesforce.com offerings- Services by Salesforce
Salesforce provides lots of services and products, and to better understand the salesforce platform, we must understand what are different products and services it provides. Salesforce.com provides a group of CRM services or products that are designed to fit on every aspect of an organization.
Some of the popular cloud services and products given by salesforce are:
- Sales Cloud
- Marketing Cloud
- Analytics Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Commerce Cloud
- Service Cloud
- App Cloud
- Collaboration cloud
- Custom Cloud
- Salesforce IoT Cloud
Let’s discuss each of them.
Salesforce Sales Cloud
- The sales cloud is the service provided by the salesforce.com platform, and it is a part of the salesforce CRM system.
- It helps the companies to support sales and provide marketing & customer support for the business-to-business and business-to-customer aspects of a business.
- Salesforce automation is one of the popular sales tools that help the businesses to enhance the speed of the sales process, and streamline lead to cash. As per the salesforce.com, more than 82,400 customers are using more than 135,000 applications that allows millions of subscribers worldwide to manage resources and processes more effectively.
- It also enables the businesses to process more business in less time, collaborate more closely, and finish the deals early using SFA.
- It is an entirely customizable cloud service of Salesforce that integrates all the customer related information at one place.
- It includes marketing, sales, lead generation, customer service, business analytics, etc., and also provides access to various other applications through the AppExchange. To read more, click here(Salesforce Sales Cloud).
Salesforce Service Cloud
- The Service Cloud is the platform to provide services and support to the customers.
- The Service Cloud is an excellent customer service platform to give the much faster, and personalized services virtually using any possible platform such as phone, email, instant messaging, Twitter, Facebook or other social platforms.
- With the service cloud, customers can reach to the customer support from any platform and get support as per their requirement. To read more, click here (Salesforce Service Cloud).
Salesforce Collaboration Cloud
- Collaboration Cloud with Chatter is the recent release by the Salesforce.
- The salesforce chatter service allows the users to collaborate more effectively by following other users, documents, and data which is crucial to them with real-time update feeds.
- Users are allowed to create and set up groups and profiles to enhance the collaboration across multiple business applications, and it also makes sure that users can only see the information for which they have access, based on the Org-wide security and sharing model.
Salesforce Custom Cloud
- Custom Cloud is a fundamental shift for salesforce.com.
- The Salesforce is not just a CRM platform, we can also develop virtually any application with its PaaS service. But the question arises here that why we need to build the next application on the Force.com platform? So, the answer is that Enterprise application development with traditional software has become too complex, slow, and too expensive. But the application development on the Force.com platform is much faster, less expensive, and produces higher quality applications than building on traditional on-device platforms.
- According to the industry expert, building applications on the Force.com platform is 5 times faster and requires less cost because of cloud computing. The following are some benefits of using it:
- Provides a faster time to value
- It does not need up-front capital expenses
- It reduces the operational costs
- It required less technical resources compared to other
- Simplifies integration
Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Every company uses multiple marketing activities for advertising and growing its business.
- The marketing activities include Content management, content marketing, data analytics, content building, web personalization, customer influence, email, mobile, social media activities, etc.
- The Marketing cloud service of Salesforce provides one of the best digital marketing platforms to enhance any company’s marketing strategies. It allows the organizations to send customized mass emails to various potential customers with just a click.
- It also helps to solve customer issues related to any product. Organizations can increase communication with any custom communities and connect to customers through social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Salesforce Analytics Cloud
- The analytics cloud service provides a business intelligence platform to the customers.
- It helps the customers to work with comprehensive data easily. It also improves data visualization by including the graphs, charts, and other pictorial representations.
- We can also integrate the analytics cloud service with our services provided by the Salesforce.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- The salesforce commerce cloud service is all about the customer services and experiences.
- It allows the companies to provide the best services and experiences to their customers, either online or in-store.
- It integrates customer data to provide a better customer experience.
- It aims to provide the best, positive, and engaging customer experience to the companies. To learn more, Click here(Salesforce Commerce Cloud).
Salesforce App Cloud
- Salesforce App cloud provides a platform to build custom apps that can run on the Salesforce platform.
- It can be assumed as the ecosystem to build, discover, and run any custom application. It provides multiple development tools that help to build custom apps. Some of the tools of App cloud include:
- Salesforce Thunder
- Salesforce Sandbox
Salesforce Community Cloud
- The community cloud service provides a platform to maintain the communication between employees, customers, and sales or business partners.
- It also enables customers to share data & images in real-time.
- It allows the organizations to directly connect with the customers, enhance partner success, and increase the employees’ productivity.
- The community cloud allows the businesses to give a personalized experience to each user. The customers can find communities to resolve their problems or queries efficiently.
Salesforce IoT Cloud
- The IoT (Internet of Things) can generate a massive volume of data through different devices, websites, applications, sensors, etc.
- The IoT Cloud platform can receive this data, and it allows us to start work on this data to generate real time responses.
- The IOT cloud service provides a platform to store and process the IoT data.
Next TopicSalesforce Features